Saturday, December 13, 2008
Depressed.
My sitemeter rate is decreasing drastically and i'm feeling rather depressed D:
Plus the death of my autistic hamster..i'm totally burn out.
Tagged by Sharon to do this quiz.

1) What have you been doing recently?
Daydreaming in the day,dreaming in the night.

2) Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
NEVER,unless it auto-shut.

3) What happened at 10am today?
I'm smsing with Huiboon and slept after that.

4) When did u last cry?
Today?

5) Believe in fate/destiny?
ok lah,can believe one.

6) What do you want in your life now?
Stability.

7) Where have you been today?
Living room,toilet,kitchen,balcony,brothers' room,my room.

8) What game do you play often?
I don't play game often.

9) Who are you missing now?
Particular people.

10) If you had to choose between your friend or your lover which will you choose?
Don't want to answer this type of question.

11) What are you doing right now?
Listening to David cook's song and typing.

12) Which primary school are you from?
Marsiling primary,Ms Natasha sucks lah,biased only.

13) Name 3 colours that you like?
Black and yellow,that's it.

14) What emotion do you like to show?
:D

15) What is your life to you ?
Life is what god gave.

Tags replied:
Raymond:HAHAHA,you now at HK,too late to reply your tag le..you fly off at 4pm,i sms you at 4am..Nevermind lah,buy both souvenir for me :B That money not yours lah!Is your parent one.
Jingyi:I don't bear to look at my dead hamster,心酸.
Adeline:I just learnt to like David cook only,hah!Which photo you mean?
Zeemah:Yup,i bought,but a lot of books out of stocks sial!
# Lau Kai Li -&':Oh gosh!How arh?!We are man in disguise,hais,destined to marry each other cause i'm a gay.My cureent song is David cook-Always be my baby,but my previos?I forget,is it Lady gaga-Just dance?Aiyah!Sorry arh!Forget :B I will send you the songs de :D
XINPING:Yahlah yahlah,Multi-talented high self esteem girl! [special offer,+ long legs] The person is in our class de!You know de lah!Sialah!I don't have say them,you don't accuse me horh!
Angeline:But..but..but,i pok already! D': How to watch twilight!I still have to pay for the class BBQ.
Simin:Ok,saw,so short for me?