Monday, December 22, 2008

Scallops don't equal to marshmallows.
Collected my books,but still left english.
Again,wore shabbily,slogan top and shorts.
Went to Woodlands centre with Simin and Huiboon.
On the bus to Woodlands centre,saw Wilson,Nurfa,Marissa and Zarifah,so went there together to get BBQ stuffs.So qiao.
And and and and and i saw my student.WINNA!!
She got into Assumption English school,gosh,i'm so proud of her xD
Went sheng shiong,crack some yellow jokes.
Got everything we needed.
Almost forget the most essential item-Marshmallows.
Willy was staring hard quietly at the frozen scallops when looking for marshmallows.
I thought he wanted to eat scallops so i didn't care much and continue to look at some sauces.
When Huiboon said "This is not marshmallows,marshmallows upstair." and he said "Orh,i thought is marshmallows." [in chinese]
Manzx,Willy is so funny.
Wilson, SCALLOPS DON'T EQUALS TO MARSHMALLOWS.
So to make fun of Willy's scallops-equals-to-marshmallows formulae.
Me and Huiboon kept saying “Scallops 在哪里 leh?我要买来 bbq”
We spent about 2 hours shopping for the food,and OVER BUDGET!
I thought the hundred over dollars is enough for our BBQ,seems like it's not enough after all.
Ohmygod!And we bought my favourite champagne! :X
Before we went separate ways home,everyone took charge of each bag and bring home.
BBQ net,one big bag full of BBQ stuffs,books,uniform,my finger got cut by the BBQ knife poking out of plastic bag,but nevermind!It's worth it!The wound is incised though.
It's gonna be so fun tomorrow!
I don't know what to wear on second day x.x


They were all discussing about how many packets of disposable cutlery to get and calling teachers for help.
I suggested to wash the disposable cutlery after every meal and re-use,if not bring our own cutlery to chalet.
I know it's crap :X

We are solar energy ambassadors and we make the world goes round!

Don't eat beef please,it's cruel :]
Huiboon and i support the anti-eating-beef campaign.

My VERY first picture with Kaili after two years knowing her.
3M3'09 :]
It's gonna be so tough in first class next year D:





My chance to snap pictures in school openly :/
The councillors were all practising flag-raising.
I didn't go because i tried before.


Huiboon was looking at me and i am don't know pointing at what x.x





How many cheese sausages to buy eh?