Sunday, December 14, 2008
Went crazy again because i just ate some chocolates.Oh.LOL.
Just look at this two videos,i can't resist laughing.
Can't forget the times when Xinping and me were both discussing about it during post-exams period.
Tags replied:
Gerald:I thought after you see our performance,then you fell in love with that song and decided to use that song.LOL.hehe.Cos i fell in love with Fish leong de song,that one your performed.
Hweeming:You need arh!I thought you got fever.Good night.
XINPING:Now you know you is the star star person liao?Told you through msn,although he got longer legs than you,his is hairy de,yours...tsk tsk tsk,bo mo eh.Still never change leh,still very few people.
Lynette:My craves so little!You say many?Then yours is what?!Yahlah,cham,no $$ really cham.
Jingyi:Yes,i woke up already,just need to take good care of that fat one now.Thankyou :D
XINPING:Don't anyhow say lah!I no depression.I'm not gong kia lah! *punched you hardluy back* *xinping look at the stars above her*
Angeline:Xinping funny?Heh,tsk.She keep accusing me loh,that racist girl.They say second day go escape theme park.
XINPING:Ew,i don't like chocolatey stuffs,only eat to heal my "depression"
