Friday, December 12, 2008
Ok,my autistic hamster died,now left the active one.
She lived for about 2,3 years.There she go,i buried her.I can't really bear to see her eyes opened when she's dead.
I got to say,once the autistic hamster died,the active one will die sooner.
Without a friend,i guess she will die soon.
I'm sad but this is life.
I'm happy enough to be able to contribute in their life.
Mum say she won't allow me to adopt any pets in the future anymore [seeing me sad].
Lol,i don't care leh,she don't let me adopt,I JUST WANT TO ADOPT.
I have to take good care of the active one now.
Death is not what i wanted also.
School starting in a few weeks time.
I don't know it's a :( or :| or :)
I just know the next week,i'm so so so so busy!
Wednesday i'll be going for councillor camp,until the 19th.
But,on the 19th,i can't go home straight after camp.
I'm on N levels taking-of-results duty.
Brother say i'm not only hold duty for the N levels results,i have to do the secondary 1 registration thingy too.
After much of all these councillor duties and camp.
I've got the class chalet on the 22nd!! whee-ho-bah-beesh!
Just wish to relax myself during the chalet.
Ok,i still don't know is at costa or aloha :/
Chalet..CLASS COUNTDOWN~!
Class countdown on the 31st.
ANY GIRLS?!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!I WANT TO GO!!
Right after that,everybody know,it's gonna start school.
I threw away my cardigan for councillor investiture cos i dislike it. [worn once only :P]
Below is some pictures going out with crazy bitch on two days:
I'm going to marsiling mrt station to find Sharon later.
Lazy lah dey! !#$%^&*()_+!
Ok,tags will be replied soon! BE PATIENT GIRLS!
Blaaarghh.

I feel more comfortable posing these kind of pose.
Stucked at a particular bus-stop?Luckily we still took 143 back home.

Heeheehee.



Fringe too long..


I better remove these ankle bands before chinese new year,otherwise my aunt gonna nag again.
