Sunday, November 2, 2008
Indignation.
Dey,i didn't knew there were so many comments on me when i read your archives.
You call that threatening?

Just to get your mind right:
1)Justice is my friend,not me. [I don't even know he came to tag]
2)You can help her,why can't my friends help me?
3)I spammed you?spamming are for people without balls.
4)I not making any nuisance here,i am just stating the facts.
5)You can write whatever cyber-bullying stuffs to my principal,because i am not afraid.I'm not the one who started this thing.
6)I don't give a damn who's english is better,you or he.Because i,myself don't care about english at all.
7)You don't need to boast about those great english authors you knew,because like i have said,i don't care about english at all. [Check with my english results to know more]
8)You say i spam your blog?Come on,you think i have the time to care for you.[I can lend you my ip tracker software to track for the ip code.]
9)I did forgive her,but do you think my readers would forgive her?
10)He is not my boyfriend. [You should be ashamed of yourself]
11)Please don't say anybody weak here,cause no one is perfect,not even you,but if you think you are the perfect one,i have nothing to say.

God knows.

Yes,you said you were not talking about me,but i admit,you were just talking about me.

I said before,if there's anything you want to settle,you know my school right?

Ok,it's over?I am just saying everything for you to see,i don't know whether you are viewing my blog or not,or if you are viewing.
Let me tell you this,please get out of my life,by clicking the red button on your browser and never to come back again.I'm not saying you?You want to admit,it's your problem.Ok,like i've said,i am not making any nuisance here.

I said i hate it when people maligned me,but it's all in the past and i don't wish to rake it up again.
This is just for you to see,i'm not that fgl as your friend to start all this.

You have a guilt conscience,don't you?

Judge me when your mind can be comprehend,young man.