Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I still prefer someone with the same age as me,like that he understand what i want better.
2)Will you fall in love with your best friend's stead?
Definitely a no.
3)Do you encourage having boyfriend/girlfriend at the age below 18?
I think is okay?
4)What is the thing that you desire now?
Everything in my craves :B
5)If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Give them my blessings :)
6)Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Not really.
7)What makes you angry?
Seeing people being selfish [not as in don't share their belongings]
8)How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Still a woman,i won't do a sex change :X
9)Who is currently the most important people to you?
Everybody around me.
10)What is the most important thing in life?
My handphone.
11)What is more important? Family or Career?
Both.I don't want to compare and contrast here.
12)What is your favourite colour?
Black,yellow,purple.
Definitely not pink!
13)If you fall in love with two people simultaneously,who would you pick?
Fall in love with both?
I'll choose the one who like me.Cause getting loved is better than loving someone :B
14)Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done?
Maybe?
15)What do you want to tell the person whom you like?
I want punch you pig :)
16)What do you want to tell the person whom you hate?
There's a hole in your underwear.
Grabbed this from Angeline.
Some questions edited because do before.
