Saturday, October 11, 2008
Girls' Brigade and Boys' brigade uniforms are so cute!
My RedCross boots fell from the top deck of my cupboard onto the floor.
It cracked BADLY and get out of shape.
Nevermind!Just one more year.
Why is everybody so crazy about hotshot these days?
Good for Sharon,her science scored so well.
Monday get back results.
I know it won't be a good one for me.
T.T
There's just pressure on me,don't know why.
I can't enjoy my after-exams-days peacefully.
Aunt took a photo of me when i was sleeping just now.
Kau oi?! I was drooling with my blanket.
-.-
I think she's crazy to do that.
China trip is less than a month away!
EW EW EW..I'm so ecstatic about it.
Oh,girls,remember Monday there will be a briefing at library at 2.30pm or that china trip.
[library right?]
I scared i give the wrong information again.
Mdm Lee!Please assigned other people to be in charge of all these things!
I can't handle all these properly.
Found some extras in my handphone when clearing some pictures.
My photography skill is bad.
And i want to learn photography!












7 months ago de picture -.-