Monday, October 20, 2008
Today the 成语大王比赛,i think although we got the third,but nevermind.
At least we gone through the first and second round.
Tee-hees,big difference in marks.
2M1-46 right? ; 2M2-34 ; 2M3-28 =D
[I counted the marks without the final round.]
PE lesson,don't want change to pe attire,walked 10 rounds around the school.
Everyone already changed,then assembling,so i did not change too.
Played blackjacks in class during most of the periods,i got no chance to play uno with them.
1 hour $40.
Work in the night and interview at Jurong MRT station.
I don't want to get this job.
Like so -.-
Went Toa payoh today after school with Yuanyu,then Kovan to get her dress.
Yahdahyahdah.
I got nothing to post about today,well,maybe,i'm just plain lazy.
Tomorrow gonna have dragon-boating.
Hope it doesn't rains.
Although it's the last week of school,but i dread schooling.

Tags replied:
JiaQi:I got found quite a number of shops that need sale-girls.
Hweeming:It's like so long never talk in school since exam period.
Kaili:Where got big change?No lah,you are not lost,eh,good leh,your got the champion for that chengyu da wang.
JiaQi:But not totally same what?I never change the colour codes or anything,i just take the skin oringinally from blogskins.com.Yea,job-hunting,other than fast-food,which other shops would hire students?
Xinping:Punch more?Already got orh ceh liao leh.*Punched with courage*.Yah,i also cannot play with you what,i think i've got early dismissal for dragon-boating.MISSYOULAHDEY!
Angeline:yah :( but nevermind,i think before i go China,it can grow longer than my eyebrows,then gao dim liao loh :),your fringe cute leh ;D