Sunday, October 12, 2008
ILOVEJAMHSIAO.Starhub arh Starhub.
What a good service you gave.
Say want to sign for the Student unlimited plan,go and sign for me the 3G one for what?
Then now need to go down to Dhoby Ghaudt just to change the plan again.
Waste my time niah.
!#$%^&*()_+ lah.
I'm mad with rage now.
Dad say,bill high nevermind,just pay.
What sial?
Aiyah,no point creating a fuss here.
I'm like having a soliloquy,they can't even see what i'm writing.
Hair long,mum want me to cut.
I don't want T.T
Cut fringe,can,but i don't want to cut my back too.
2009 then cut,can can can?
Tee-hees =D
I have this long hair grown so long,i don't bear to cut it.
Now everytime go school need tie a bun,if not,the extra tail of my hair keep sticking to my neck.
Tomorrow continue the same routines.
Do biometric attendance,
Carry out morning duties,
Go back class study,check exam answer scripts,
Recess,
Go back class check exam answer scripts,
Go home,
Bath,
Use computer,
Watch television,
Watch television,
Eat dinner,
Watch television,
Watch television,
Brush teeth,
Sleep.
Life's boring.
I don't want to fail my English.
I don't want to fail my Literature,as this might pull down my percentage.
I don't want to fail my Maths paper 1.
I don't want to fail the rest.
What a good service you gave.
Say want to sign for the Student unlimited plan,go and sign for me the 3G one for what?
Then now need to go down to Dhoby Ghaudt just to change the plan again.
Waste my time niah.
!#$%^&*()_+ lah.
I'm mad with rage now.
Dad say,bill high nevermind,just pay.
What sial?
Aiyah,no point creating a fuss here.
I'm like having a soliloquy,they can't even see what i'm writing.
Hair long,mum want me to cut.
I don't want T.T
Cut fringe,can,but i don't want to cut my back too.
2009 then cut,can can can?
Tee-hees =D
I have this long hair grown so long,i don't bear to cut it.
Now everytime go school need tie a bun,if not,the extra tail of my hair keep sticking to my neck.
Tomorrow continue the same routines.
Do biometric attendance,
Carry out morning duties,
Go back class study,check exam answer scripts,
Recess,
Go back class check exam answer scripts,
Go home,
Bath,
Use computer,
Watch television,
Watch television,
Eat dinner,
Watch television,
Watch television,
Brush teeth,
Sleep.
Life's boring.
I don't want to fail my English.
I don't want to fail my Literature,as this might pull down my percentage.
I don't want to fail my Maths paper 1.
I don't want to fail the rest.
