Thursday, October 9, 2008
Some comic strips below to keep your entertained :)
Alright,yesterday went shopping with Jingyi,Angeline,Chengee,Huiboon & Lynette at ochard.
I know why i think bugis is boring to shop ler.
Because ochard got more shopping centres,wisma,far east,heeren..blahblahblah.
And bugis always..bugis street,bugis street,bugis street..
Spent $40 yesterday.
Heeren,saw a gladiator,only $19.90.
!#$%^&*()_+

So cheap lah!
Too bad i ran out of money,can't buy.

Next time,when i go there again,then i buy.
Shopped halfway..POUR!
That's the ugliest news to know when shopping.
Didn't bring umbrella [lazy to],so walked under the rain.
Rain not very big also.
But still drench our clothes and shoes.
Saw i cute puch which says "I left my Gucci pouch [or wallet?] at home"
It's kind of cute,but i dislike that brand ler.
Went to causeway metro after that to try a smocked sphag shirt.
Super loose and ugly.
Smocked are meant to be tight,this one louya material,no wonder so loose.
Eight dollar ninety cents stuff..quality sure cannot be guaranteed.
I am mesmerized by an outfitter girl dress.
I'm getting it today.
[Yesterday pok.]
And i called him yesterday.
Chengee and Huiboon hear his voice, while i spoke to him.
[Using my earpiece.]
I don't know whether he said "wake up liao" cause i can't hear.
And i just quickly slide don my phone.
It's 9.30am.
Haven't brush teeth,haven't eat breakfast,haven't bath.
And i'm meeting Yuanyu later at 10am.
Siao one..her school keesiao one..
So long then end exams..
Haven't decide what to wear!
EW!
23 minutes for me to prepare everything + choose what to wear + take a bus to cwp to meet siao zhar bor.
I know i sure late,nevermind,she very forgiving.
Even if i delibrately late,she understands,horh?
[Due to the time constraint,i can't post all the pictures.]
[More photos coming up]
[I GOT MR TAN PHOTO!!!]

Angeline!Huiboon!Jingsuan!

From right:Jingyi,Chengee,Lynette,Huiboon,Angeline,and me.

Copyrighted.
TANYUANYU!THIS IS FOR YOU!
Dialogues are:
Yuanyu:Siahlarh..why are you taking picture in your half uni and pe short?
Me:BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!(LESS THAN YOUR BATHROOM)
Fish:That swaku girl,bathroom also want take picture!Siao eh!

Copyrighted.


Hi,_______,this is for you,i know you will read my blog.I did edit your face as you told to.
Can't see?
The dialogues are:
________:Shut up!Don't post my picture on net horh!
Me:I will,i will!Your figure so whoo-lala,people will liu kou shui.