Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Ms Tan is unreasonable.
It's just a small matter and she have to fuss it up.
Pushed the blame to class and vice chairman.
Come on lah,40 people and expect them to keep their eyes on them every second?
Tao nao bo jeng xiong.
Nevermind,no point caring about all these things?
A blueberry tart keep your tears wiped away ah wen! :D
Hany,don't care too much about this matter and cheer up :D
Just another typical day.
Workshops,workshops and more workshops.
Yesterday was cyber-wellness workshop [I learn nothing]
Today was Body workshop.
Yahlah,when i heard this term-"body",i immediately think yellow :X
Eh,i not pervert.
Who won't think anyhow when it comes to a BODY workshop?
But it was not what i think,only talking about anoxeria..blah,don't know how to spell.
Seen ribs,boobs [x.x],skeleton figures,some monsters..yahdahyahdah.
3 classes packed together in AVA room,2M3,2S1 and 2L2.
I can't really see the pictures projected clearly,was sitting at the extreme back of the room,but i know when it comes to the eat liao then vomit part,i was laughing when Xinping imitate as her sister.
Joined 6 tables at the back of the class near the door.
[Jingyi,Simin,Chengee,Lynette,Xinping,me]
The noose,"可爱的小球球".
Wth,i really can't stop laughing.
Maths lesson,just went through paper 1,laugh like madwomen,not paying any attention.
Exams over=No studying for me.
I scream very loud?Why everytime i shout from the back,everyone look at me?
Last period was of course the most stupid part.
I don't know what so funny with Xinping.
She just keep punching me,and that hurts.
[Oi!I haven't had enough,tomorrow you watch out in class :D]
After school,had a sudden change of mood.
Become so moodless and impatient.
So during the china briefing thing,doesn't have much mood to discuss what to perform.
But all came up with 2 plans-one plan & the other is a back-up plan.
Girls,i try to look for the xi shui chang liu lyrics and song.
The best is i download it and send to you all and read the lyrics.
HUIBOON,READ THIS! :
Ohyah,Huiboon beated my butt so many times yesterday.
TANYUANYU! GET WELL SOON EH?DON'T FALL SICK ON THESE DAYS.
DON'T CARE ABOUT THOSE #$%^,DON'T ROLL YOUR TEARS OVER ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T WORTH YOUR TEARS.
GET WELL SOON,AH XUAN HERE ALWAYS :D
I REMEMBER YOUR BIRTHDAY LAH! 23RD NOVEMBER RIGHT?
