Thursday, October 2, 2008
Alrights,3 more darn papers to go!
Today did the same thing again.
Rush like mad for my English paper today.
Summary-Zhun zhun 120 words.
Comprehension-puzzle life mysteries?
I wrote "figuring out life's incident that is strange"?
"Identify the metaphor"
Answer:Digging in the mine of childhood?
Haha -.-
Don't know lah.
Cloze-Teeth is what?I wrote object leh.
Editing-Anyhow edited during the last 5 minutes.
Grammer cloze-Be=Being?,what is the other words to substitute?
Ultra mad with Cadbury dark forest these days.
Gonna do some blogshopping again.
IWANTTHATMONKEYBAGPACK!
I gonna use a tweezers to remove the chain attached bit by bit.
Cause that chain is ugh.
Maths paper 1 tomorrow.
Ew,i don't know why i had a phobia against Maths ever since i got my set notation CT result back.
[I must admit i got a low marks for set notation:17/20.PATHETIC.]
It's so scary lah,they say set notation is A maths first chapter.
Ohno?
