Thursday, October 9, 2008
Candid.

I know my face fat.
Cause i'm holding the camera.
And need to stretch until everybody could be seen.



Angeline CHX! ! !



LATE TODAY.
Was supposed to meet Yuanyu at 10am causeway point
In the end when i finished bathing.
it wat 9.55am.
Bitch so kind-hearted worh.
4 years with her then realised she so GOOD one.
Walk to my house downstairs to fetch me.
Random lah.
Don't know what to wear,anyhow slipped into this cookie monster t and shorts.
[Oh by the way,Topshop got sell a cookie monster hoodie for $79,i want leh.]
I bring my school bagpack,and brothers thought i going to study.
No lah,bagpack to suit the specs mah.
Why would i even care about study now?
[Stuff maths textbook & file into my bag to stabilise it]
Walked through my school there de area to woodlands Mrt station and mrt-ed.
Went to cwp first,bought my miss joanna dress[outfitter girls]
Reduced from $45 to $20.
Bought mascaras.
Then went to Clementi loh.
Kind of lost at there,then see the bus-stop "map" and follow it.
I treated Yuanyu so many stuffs today.
Chocolates,a little bit of that mascara cost,a bottle of drink..
Yahdahyahdah..
After clementi went to Chuachukang.
Honestly,it's boring there..
Yuanyu want go sasa and cotton on mah.
I really don't know what i spent today?
I jst remember i bought that dress,sex bands,handphone sock,mascara.
Haven't even accumulate to $40.
But i spent $40. Yesteray also $40.
$80 in 2 days..that's plain ridiculous,i don't think i can survive during the holidays.
OH SHUCKS?!RAYMOND PRESENT! :X I FORGOTTEN!








I need add large amount of pepper into this kid's meal.
Ask Yuanyu how horrible when i add the pepper.




Crazy children over there.

Irritating brats.
It's so obvious when one of the boy take our photo.
Keesiao eh.



That chocolates i buy one.


Kid's meal's drink.
Look at the volume?
4-5 sip,then gao dim.
Cause pok gai liao,can't affod to buy adult's meal.




It's block 333.
The lift sibeh louya.