Thursday, October 30, 2008
I felt like reading history textbook now.
Seriously,i don't know why?I am just so lazy to use the computer.
I rather lie on my sofa and watch tv until my neck grow stiffs and my hair grow white.
Holiday makes me grow lazy.
I am giving up my job.I'm tired,lazy and irritated.
I'm just sick and tired of everything.
I don't look forward to the china trip anymore.
I'm tired,feel like punching something.
I'm sad and feel like breaking all the glasses on the shelves.
Something is not right with me these days.
I throw whatever clothes that i buaysong in my wardrobe these days and splurge whenever possible.Even those clothes i didn't wear even once,i dump away.
When i see my hamsters sleeping,i cry.
When my house phone rings,i feel like yelling.
Even when i am blogging now,i am crying for no reasons.
And i felt like smashing my television when dramas are showing.
The more people online,the more i want to appear offline.
When i knew 16th november is coming,i felt totally disgusted.
I hope everything that roll down from my eyes were blood.