Saturday, October 18, 2008
Yuanyu unglam.
She said "Gimme all the candies".
Morning air.



I eat few of the fries,3 scoops of coleslaw,one fifth of the fish,already bloated like hell.


Guess how many items i bought in this single receipt?
Actually bought only one tunic.
And the receipt is like super long,three-quarter of normal keyboard size.

Here in a minute,gone in a second.
Morning 8am went morning jog with Huiboon and Chengee.
Noon,meet up with Yuanyu.

Went out with Yuanyu again.
I am not satisfied leh,no pictures taken.
Because all my fault.
Before i went out to meet her,i trim my bang a little,because it's too long,can't even see my eyes.
I don't like bang :/
I want slant bang instead,so at one side,i cut grab a handful and snipped.
And what now?It's super above my eyebrows.
I can't hide from my mother.
She don't let me cut my hair by myself,yet she found out i cut my hair.
She was freaking mad,nag non stop.
When she was nagging,i just went out.
Sua lah,anyway i go school pin all my fringe up,so your can't see my ugly fringe!
I swear not to cut my hair by myself again.
HEH,went SaSa and just bought a face mask.
Ay,pathetic arh pathetic,only bought a face mask.
Today brought $20 and spent all up,left 30 cents x.x
It's all because of Botak Jones.
I eat few of the fries,3 scoops of coleslaw,one fifth of the fish,already bloated like hell.
Left a lot and i felt like puking out.
I think i had bait shyness,i'm not going to dine there again.
It's quite nice,maybe i was very full before it,so i had no appetite [?] to eat.
My first try and i don't think i'm going there again.
Once bitten,twice shy.
Seven dollars flew away for just one diassatisfied meal,i stingy one okay?
Ohyea?I drank two bottles of green tea in a short period of time again.
This is not my best record :X
Xinping,dare me to drink up 5 bottles of green tea in thirty minutes during Truth or Dare?
**Must sponser one,and must be Pokka brand**
I'm so looking forward to it!
1>Enter by the first cable and exit by the last cable between the time when the speaker say "Woodlands" & "dee dee dee dee doors closing"
[Thanks for your suggestion,Angeline :] ]


&& I WANT GET A JOB DURING HOLIDAYS!
I'm spamming Yuanyu that bitch blog :X