Friday, October 3, 2008
Deleted quite a number of contacts from my msn.
I find it pointless to keep them since they don't online oftenly.
Maths paper 1 arh..
Crestfallen.
This time is Ms Lim set,found it quite different.
Maybe i can't adapt and that's why i didn't do 10 marks questions out of 50.
That's a common thing.
I have poor time management.
Nevermind,it's okay.
No use crying over spilt milk.
2 more papers left.
I somehow misses History and Art.
I can't even recall what i had studied for History.
Art..
Ms sim only form us for a few weeks and she had maternity leave.
From early 2007 until now haven't come back.
Tsk tsk tsk.
Unreasonable teacher.
She don't get the matter right before scolding us,
and she don't even appreciate our artwork.
Nobody would want to miss her.
I wonder how Ms Tan is doing now.
I miss her scolding.



My final art colour combination [exam piece] for this year.

I like this 2 creatures i drawn.



Corals are easy to draw.



Ok,this is such a disgrace.


I know the sea turtle kanasai.
Prep work cover for this year.


Cubism combination.



Combination.




My sec 1 prep work..













I like this piece i drawn and coloured.
I remember i spent about 6 hours doing this.
Of course i still got carry out my daily routines.
Random and saw this.
I kee siao liao.