

Mascara smudged on the tissue paper.

Spot us.
Sakae sushi-ed.
Torn skin without blood.
Alright,have a bad un-fruitful day.
Shopped from 11am to 10pm and didn't buy anything.
Miracle right?I hate this kind of shopping.
Early early went to collect my passport with my family.
Cause we three siblings re-new and collect togeher.
That passport person call me a hamburger when she looked at my identity card.
I supposed that my face is too fat?
Saw many little kids today.Cute lah!
But i can't take their photo.
I need to be a little di diao,cause i'm family pet :X.
I'm not obedient without them right?Yuanyu?Remember those PCB & PLJ i pour out in MRT?
After that collection,went to eat mac,then to shi mian fou pray pray.
After that,eat again,cause my parent don't like eat fast-food.
They ate in the hawker and i ate craneberry ice kachang.
Yahdahyahdah.
Younger brother want go Mustafa to buy his badminton stuffs.
So when there.
[He's selected to badminton pilot competition to Malaysia during november]
It's boring there,nothing to buy,but hings are sold quite cheap.
Crap around little India,i nothing to buy and feeling unhappy,so i requested a sari.
Parent think it's a joke.
Dad bought a camera.
I'm fighting with my elder brother who bring the new camera to overseas even though we have another camera at home.
[Lame sial.I going to china from 9th nov-18 nov;Elder brother going to India from 11th nov-15 nov;Younger brother going to Malaysia from 17th nov-23 nov]
After that went to Jurong point with aunt and elder brother.
Nothing attracts me.
Jurong point is boring.
Shopped around,no place for dinner,all full-house.
So went Chuachukang for dinner.
Procrastinated and ate dinner at only 8.30pm+.
Sakae sushi-ed,spent $50+..it's cheap,i thought it's hundred over.
Elder brother & aunt ate menu food + revolving sushi.
I only had revolving sushi for dinner.
Cause whatever they ordered,soft-shell crabs,prawns..blahblah.
I never eaten anything associated to prawn.
I'm allergic [only to prawn,the rest just don't dare to eat.]
At chuachukang,same,didn't bought anything.
It pulls my mood pretty low just now because i din't buy anything.
And ironically,the one who bought the most is my elder brother.
Dad call me while in the middle of shopping,his friend found a missing handphone that is identical to mine.
He thought i lost it as i'm super careless.
Ask girlfriends how anxious i get everytime when go shopping.
"我找不到我的handphone跟wallet!" and i will search for it frantically like a mad woman.
And i find it in my pocket in the end.
Aunt say everytime wear so short de short,i confirmed get molested
!#$%^&*()?!
Come lah!Like i scare,i use the sharp tip of my flats to kick that person assy.
Torn skin without blood because i usually have blisters following with blood whenever i wear flats,especially leather kind.
But i didn't have today.
I'm massaging my legs with that anna sui lotion again :D
Cause leg too suan from all the walking.
Leg suan,koh suan suan?Laugh ahead.









