Wednesday, September 17, 2008
My geek specs arrived.
Thanks to Yanyun and Yvonne,i finally can have that crave striked out!
I don't think i look geek in the specs,i look nerd instead.
Jeet really likes the specs.
Haha.
Ooh,gosh?
Spammer.
220.255.7.204 and 220.255.7.174
Your house area is in Latitude: 1.2931 Longitude: 103.8558.
Hey,know what?
I can get help from here:SingNet Pte Ltd2 Stirling Road#03-00 Queenstown ExchangeSingapore 148943.
You uses Singnet.
You lived in Northwest side right?
Nice try,people :D
Just some tracking and hopefully,i would get your identity.
You just stepped on my tail and i would never let you off.
Until i found out your real identity.
I don't need to pour vulgarities on you.
Because that's a shame.
Cause i am just going to play with you.
What i have is time.
You want to play?Fear not.
I am free to play with you.
Don't cry for help.
When i say i want to track means i will.
And don't ever think of finding help.
And please check the dictionary for heaven sake.
The definition for 'bitch' is female dog.
I am sure you are also a female.
Why refer me to a female dog if you are also one?
You know what?
Tsk tsk tsk..
Actually i do sympathise you.
Why don't you use your real name when your parents gave you such a nice name?