Tuesday, September 2, 2008
My blog is so boring.
来来去去都是一样的东西.
Felt like deleting it away.
Maybe doing art later.
But not maths,Xinping they all say it is difficult.
Gosh?!
Poem neh..No inspiration..how?
I'm choosing a picture which i doubt people will be choosing it.
Ahhh..it's the holidays..
I can put a little homwork rate again.
Got what homeworks arh?

Ghastly assignments
1)Art colour test [Haven't trace on the drawing paper yet..neither had i colour it.]
2)Maths revision paper 1,2,3 [Doing Maths paper 1 and already got a lot problems.]
3)Chinese workbook [ALMOST COMPLETED..But left the comprehension{lazy to read}]
4)Literature ephraksis term assignment [No inspiration yet.]
5)EEM project [Do what shit? :X]
6)Science [Got what?I remember got de.]

No more liao right?
Got,must tell me leh,humans.
Ok,i made up my mind,will be starting on art later.
This week..There's about two more outings..
Goodluck to me lah.
Need do last-minute again.
Yesterday night didn't really online.
Was browsing a particular blogshop..
I was like so O.O!!!
Eye shimmer for only $1.40!
[Exactly the same type which i bought for $4.00]
Shutter shades for $6.80 or $6.50...i forgot.
But i only know that it's the ideal price i want.
I MUST GET IT.
Or maybe not..no much money now..
Well talk about yesterday..
Of course watched cyborg she.
Decided to go Plaza Singapura to watch but when at MRT,stopped at Ochard..
Felt like going to ochard,so off we stopped.
Bought the tickets..$6 for one niah.
We watched at 2.20pm de.
So cheap.
My brother's right.
He said students are all pok gai but still want leisure.
Reached there early so walked from Cineleisure all the way back to Far East Plaza.
Not tiring at all although it's quite a long distance.
[From Somerset to Ochard;we walked.]
Chengee and Lynette don't know talk what thing.
I just walk with Huiboon..
I remebered i said something disgusting and p e r v e r t i c.
Shopped around there,bought a patent belt,two tops,a tank..like this loh.
Want to buy the bucket bag de..
But then think twice..
"Since so many people using it,why shall i use what everyone is all using?"
&
"Does all my money rain down from the sky?"
&
"Do you think you will like it?You like the other type,but you only favour this one because of the cheap price."
So all these came across my mind and...
I DID NOT BOUGHT IT!
Your will think why i am so happy not buying a thing..but that's a huge struggle for me.
Temptation would never be resisted for me.
But anyway did not bought it..and i don't think i will in the future.
By the time i want to buy,i think out-dated ler.
Well i should just shut my mind off all these 一时流行bucket bags..
I think i should just concentrate on my Western Lawn crumpler.
Since i already have a crave for this when i am secondary one.
$158..How to save so much neh?
Ok back to where i talked.
Almost late for the movie again..handphone shown 2.18pm when Lynette and Chengee finished buying their popcorns and soft drinks.
But we still went into the cinema just in time.
Advertisments..yah dah yah dah...trailers..
Caught one movie which i am sure to be watching it.
High School Musical 3:Senior Year.
WILL BE WATCHING IT.
Overall rating for Cyborg she :
3.5/5
Good:Touched by me again.No tissue papers to rub away my tears.Humorous.Many exciting moments during the earthquakes.
Bad:Unrealistic.Lame.Disgusting by the sight of vomit scenes.
Ate Taiwan oyster mee sua..
What is oyster mee sua called without oysters?
Mee sua?
I ate solely the mee sua and removed away the 3 little oysters.
I never eaten anything that is relatives/family of prawns.
Bought two bottles of Pokka green tea yesterday.
The essential drink must have during chinese new year.
Lynette and Chengee keep wanting to see show's shop.
But i couldn't find it.
I only know the shop sells nothing :X
After that went back to Woodlands.
Look look see see around pasar malam.
Saw the cookie monster tee i want.
and those Levi's inspired watch i want.
Everthing came into my mind again.
"Since so many people using it,why shall i use what everyone is all using?"
&
"Does all my money rain down from the sky?"
&
"Do you really want to use 一时流行 de stuffs?"

So i didn't bought the watch.
But i am still craving for that cookie monster tee.
Will be buying in the future?60% yes,40% no.
No matter how out-dated it is,i will be buying it cause i just love COOKIE MONSTER!
Won't be buying the bucket bag and the watch in the future.
Actually i was about to buy the cookie monster tee yesterday,but Huiboon keep stopping me to buy,so i didn't bought it.
:DD
Cabal?!I want to play now!!!!!