Friday, September 12, 2008
My first-aid exam.
5 people passed the thoery paper.
Andika,Juliana,Zulaika,Peiqi and me.
I got 20/30.
The char bor say i got the highest,i was a little shocked and disgusted.
I never intend to pass one.
Taiko Taiko also can pass -.-
So the five of us procced to the practical exam.
I was given the scenario:"Bandaging of injured head and leg fracture".
I really was at a loss when i got the scenario.
Why give me fracture?!Arm sling at least i would know a little.
Anyhow agar agar wrap.
And a "You never pass your bandaging." was given.
I just roll my eyes and walked back to my seat.
Then the later part was CPR,i thought i could manage it.
But when i was checking for the airway.
I do the head-tilt-chin-lift.
I guess i do it wrongly.
Please lah!Think i what sial?!
The dummy so heavy.
It look kind of scary also,imagine a MALE dummy about your height with breasts and nipples that is so obvious even wearing a t-shirt.
I want to tilt the head,but i can't,my force of my head can't tilt up the stupid head.
When i tilting,the auntie said [seriously] "You open durian is it?"
LOLS.
Then she just said that nobody pass it,nobody can get the first-aid certificate.
Good for you loh,JiaQi,you got the certificate when you were at secondary one.
Even if you do CPR on people and they die,you won't be sue.
I'm a little crestfallen.
If i pass my practical,i will have my cert.
Ay!Nevermind lah!I am not into this.
If next year fail again,eh!
I won't be touching any more things related to first-aid in my whole entire life horh.
Last year,failed the theory so cannot proceed to the practical.
This year 好不容易pass the thoery..
Now leh,all wasted siol.
Practial fail,Everything fail D:
Aiyah,sua loh.
I don't even want to think of being a nurse or doctor.
I am not interested in human body anatomy anyway.
What i wanted to say is-YAY!I FLUNK MY FIRST-AID!
-.-
I hope CCA would terminate from today onwards until next year.
If that's the case,i am DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN HAPPY!
Wanted to pon CCA today de,but i just go for the exam to give it a try.
At first me and Sharon agreed to write our answers as all "a,b,c,d..."
But then she don't want,then i just took the exam seriously.
Yah dah yah dah..
Today Maths chapter 9,10.1,10.2 common test.
To me was difficult de loh.
I HATE GRAPHS FOR MATHS!
I GUESS I WAS PLAIN WEAK IN SET NOTATION.
I SERIOUSLY HATE IT.
DEVELOPED A SENSE OF HATRED FOR THIS PARTICULAR CHAPTER.
EWW.
Above my upper lips got 油泡,i thought it is a pimple.
But my mum say everything that are on my face are those 油泡.
I don't know is it written like this lah.
But i only know i hate it.
I can't squeeze out the thing!
:X
What's for today?
Nothing much to say.
Aunt living with us these days,because she just had her eye operation.
It's so fun living with her.
Get to drink champagnes in the nights.
Projecthelp ended.
I DEFINITELY MISS YOU,GIRLS :D
Home economics practical was fun siol.
We had a change in our recipe when Mswati check that we need 200g of butter for our huat kuay,and she says we would bake big and many,so she gave us a steamed cakes recipes.
I won't score well for it.
You have recovered and that's what i like to hear :)
Another of what we baked/steamed for Home Economics practical.Steamed cakes.
All the topppings are just decorations.
Chengee and Matthew think i am mad to eat the lemon itself.
"Not sour meh?" is what Matthew said.
"HUH?!不酸啊?" is what Chengee said.
The yellow colour one with strawberry and a piece of lemon is i decorate de.
Ingredients used:Ice sugar,lemon,strawberry,whipped cream and few chocolate sauce.
The brown one is Matthew decorate de.
Ingredients used:MANY MANY chocolate sauce,banana,strawberry and whipped cream.
His decoration is very cute and creative.
A banana stucked in the hole of the steam cake.

Winna and Amirah.
[Must get at least a B for maths horh!]

Thankyou cards i received.
[For the last session of ProjectHelp]
From left:Angeline,Peck suan,June and Winna.

Twist it.

From left:Angeline,Peck suan,June and Winna.Is all our project help tutees!
[GOODLUCK FOR THE UPCOMING PSLE GIRLS! SOAR TO YOUR DREAMS!]

Twist it.

WAHAHA! :X




My sex puppy :X

The all collection of Jolly Shandy.




My sex puppy :X

The all collection of Jolly Shandy.
I tried only this year,because i don't dare to drink it.
It's only 0.5% of alchohol.
Matthew,me,ChengEe and JianBin are all in one group.
We forgot to check for the muffins..
So the results turned out to be chao da muffins.
I spent from 5.22pm to 7.21pm writing this post.


