Saturday, August 2, 2008
Uh-huh,finished the sec3 PTC duty..
I enjoy it lah.
Reached home by about 10pm like that.
Although being in school at night is quite spooky,and it's the Hungry ghosts festival.
I am not aroused by the fear at all.
Missed the BEACH.BALL.BABES drama,
i somehow don't like to watch it anymore,it is so loso..
Not as perfect as i expected.
But anyway it is the final eposoide today.
The next drama will be Fann wong being a insane woman..
That's interesting.
But don't know why everytime interesting shows would make me felt sickened in the future when watching.
And instead,shows that are un-interesting would make me addict to it.
I didn't watch a single eposoide for this week.
Too much rehearsal,no much time.
Even when i have to blog,i have to blog at such a freaky late time.
AHAHA,i do hope that this post would be long,because i believe i won't have time to blog again,there will be more rehearsals for me again.
[Later,i will be doing some calculations again]
Alarh..changed seat in class..

I HATE IT MAN-.-
I sat at Xinping previous seat,and i felt so discouraged in that seat..
Cause all my girlfriends not by my side loh.
Damn.
But luckily i sat with Hazimah :)
I have never sat with any boys before,from last year until now.
MIRACLED ISN'T IT?
I just realised.
Last year [whole year] sat with Huiboon :D
The past few months [Year 2008] sat with Zarifah.
Now,sit with Hazimah,
Yups..i fated to be a lesbian :X
Nah,just having some time for my lame jokes.

Today NDP rehearsal loh..
Foot texture not nice.
Later need apply some lotion,otherwise,later my heel cracked [from all those marching & footdrill]..
Then..
UH-OH..
The outcome wouldn't be nice.
Wanted to buy the heels soften thingy,so that LIFE WOULD BE MORE EASIER during National Observance Day.
Everytime after wearing Red cross full uniform,
i will deem to have my foot aching..and whatever whatever.
Sulking in a corner is definitely not i wanted for this year.
But i really have no time for shopping now.
Unless weekends.
OH MAK KAU,MY ENGLISH IS DEPROVING.

Now let's do some calculations for how much i have sleep during this week [weekdays]
**Everything would be rounded off to the nearest hour,but most are accurate.
SLEPT AT..
Last Sunday=12am
This Monday=12am
This Tuesday=1am
This Wednesday=12am
This Thursday [yesterday] =1am
Let's see,everyday i struggled to wake up at 6am morning.
For Monday,i have 6 Hours of sleep &
Tuesay,also 6 hours of sleep &
Wednesday,i had 5 hours of sleep &
Thursday,6 hours of sleep &
Today,i had 5 hours of sleep.
Total hours for the 5 days-5 x 24=120 hours
Total hours i had sleep-6 + 6 + 6 + 5 +5=28 hours
The percentage i had sleep-23.33333..
[Corrected to 3 sig.]
I had only 23.3% of sleep out of my 120 hours.
Nevermind,tomorrow is weekened,i can sleep until i die.
:D
Wonder what time would i wake up tomorrow.
BK,i knew tomorrow you would wake up early de.
Now whatever i want to post,i want to post everyhting in one.
Because tomorrow,i want watch that Taiwan drama and have to wake up late.
I WILL FORCE MYSELF TO SLEEP BACK,IF I WAKE UP BY NOON.
Wah seh..miracle..mum never wake up to hurried me back to sleep.
Now it's quite late liao.
But nevermind,don't care lah.

Er..what to post lols,i think that's it,some pictures now..
accumulated from days after days de:






My favourite piece.







Can see my belly leh!










What i wore for Racial Harmony this year:Yellow baju kurong borrowed from Adillah.
Thanks Adillah.













SUPPORT GARY CHAW!