Thursday, August 21, 2008
I finally retrieve back all the codes.
Xinping,tomorrow tournament,GOOD LUCK!!!
Haha,taught Lynette how to do homework in the toilet.
Told her to put the maths textbook and foolscap around her belly and shorts there.
[Must be elastic for the shorts]
Then sit at toilet bowl there and do.
She say it's silly,but she still succeed using my method of "doing homework when you are not supposed to."
Know why i would think of this method?
Haha..i tried it a lot times before mah.
Project help today..missed the time management workshop.
Need join the Nt classes on next tuesday :(
I want to have it today because they all said it's very fun..
Without 2M3..no fun liao loh.
Forget it.
Haven't do homeworks.
Was busying doing my codes from 7.55pm until now then blog.
Tomorrow going to the movies with my family.
Oh,12 lotuses!
Haven't choose a suitable necklace with my outfit.
Tomorrow still got CCA siah..must be damn tired.
Don't care!
I must persevere!
No matter how tired also must go!
HAHA.
Lynette,HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY FIRST!
I scared tomorrow reached home already no time post :)
Man,,so many fats at my face..like what siah?Puffer-fish..
Damn?!
