Friday, August 15, 2008
Louis is back.
*CLAPS*
Hey Louis,you got to buck up in your studies!!!
It's not too late yet!!
You still can do it!
HAVE FAITH IN YOURSLEF!
Homeroom was fun today..
Especially TODAY,just felt as 2M3 again,with Louis back.
Even though not full attendance.
[Fitri was never existing in our class before..i really wonder how he look like.]
Sang birthday song for Chengee at Homeroom lesson today.
Her's birthday is tomorrow.
Even though it's tomorrow,but i would like to say:
HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY CHENGEE
Little Miss Baby!!!! muacks!
Scared i get busy and no time to post for her tomorrow.
Had usual Red Cross training today..
Done the Total Defence Silver module..but don't know whether got totally passed.
HOPE SO.
It's very sian doing all these.
JiaQi,where are you?Why never come today?
Aarghh..when is september issue of Teenage and Seventeen going to be published?
I waited very long ler..
I think for Seventeen..the publishing may take very long because September is Seventeen birthday,so i think this coming issue of Seventeen,there will be free goodies.
Last year is a tote bag..
I HAVE IT!!!IT'S VERY CUTE..
But yet to use it -.-
Today Maths common test was so..
I never imagined the test would provide all the formulae for us..
LOLS?!
Anyway,i hope i will pass this test with FLYING COLOURS
Wah seh..
But got a lot homework this weekend siah!
I super hate assignments to be rushed during weekends!!!
Art..EEM..Maths..English..Geography..Chinese..
DUH..Still got what..
I like Project help more & more each day.
I'm so touched lah!You gonna deliver Birthday gift to my house?
I VERY HAPPY,SERIOUSLY,NOT AT THE GIFT,IS THE ACTION!
I was actually thinking of giving you your present by your doorstep.
[I walk to your house.]
But you also have the same idea..
OHMYGOD..
Some pictures i have took around in my house 2 days ago:



Highly-addictive.

Calligraphy,anyone?

Mummy?!Can i not wash the dishes today?

I get really excited about these small little edible balls.


Can you see my legs..


It's shower time for Miss Koh.


What time?



What's the best gift to get for your girlfriend if you don't know what to get?You should get a banana for her

This joke is so funny lah!
I mean the word banana!!!
I created by my own.
Anyway,nice try,Jing suan,nobody will laugh at your joke for sure...

SUPPORT GARY CHAW!