Thursday, August 28, 2008
Hey ex-marsilians!!
Tomorrow no need go back to MPS.
[You want to go there slack slack,it's your problem..cause there will be totally no teachers,staffs,students in school tomorrow.]
Because everybody will be going to Sentosa tomorrow for learning journey.
They will not be back until 5pm.
Yah,i know it's very what the hell.

Got back report book,yet to let my parents see.
Aiyah,just need their signature.
Results was nothing,not very good.
Mum said "your english not good,everything not good"
What to do?No choice.
I'm not satisfied with the remark.
I want Mdn Musz to give me remark!!!
Screamed in class today..
Gosh,everyone looked at me.
I thought everyone would shout too,so i join in.
But then realised i am the only one screaming.
How embarassing!
SUPER DIS SATISFIED.
Went back to MPS today.
Got the message from Yuanyu telling me to meet-up at 11.22am.
Was at project help[2pm+] then saw it.
LOLS.
_____ unreasonable sial!
Just because i don't let her see my NAPFA results.
But i let her view ALL my results from secondary one till the latest result.
She bu shuang with me loh!
She then whisper something into her friend's ear,then push Huiboon away.
Then walk away and tell everybody i don't let her see my NAPFA results.
She want to play with my handphone,i did let her see and play for a while.
What seh?!
I never let her see my NAPFA results,do she need to tell everybody that?
Childish.
She like don't let me teach her maths.
Winna is the best man,she's funny,obedient and smart.
But i don't get it.
They like to give eye signals around and laugh and laugh and laugh.
And they still treat us,tutors,nicely.
LMAO.
Meet at 3.40pm and went MPS with Yuanyu,Natasha,Yongqing.
Saw Chunyeow,Bryan,Junjie,then everyone go in together.
Miss Chua brough us in.
If not,the security guard won't let us in.
Oh,she married to Mr Chim.
Nice wedding photos she had.
Cam-whore around MPS.
But unfortunately,we can't go beyond the canteen.
Wanted to go to the middle of the school field to take photos..but..
I try to step on the first patch of grass..
And the feeling is GOOEY,MUDDY & SQUISHY.
I nearly slipped down.
Was still holding my phone preparing for some shots that time.
But i still walk away,to prevent any further accidents.
:X
Wah seh!
I really want to compare toilets now.
The toilet in MPS is sibeh clean sial!
Can even lie down on the floor.
Luckily the standards still haven't change!
Whoosh!
Not like now in MSL de,dabian can be found anywhere,plus dried menstrual fluid.
Need to even choose which is the best toilet to use.
[Sorry for readers disturbance.]
Really!
How i wish to camp in Mailing primary school toilet.
LOLS.
After a while,we all went to "fetch" Eugene and Singyee.
Then went back to the canteen and go toilet take pictures again.
After a while,we all went to "fetch" Colette.
Funny sial :D
Hmm..not every ex 6B came..chinese only..
And not a lot.
Chianyin and Ming hwei never came.
Zhenghua,Yongguo,all never come also.
Gonna have N7 gang gathering tomorrow.
Such a pity can't go marsiling primary tomorrow.

I SERIOUSLY DON'T MISS THE CANTEEN FOOD.


Isn't this memorable?










Ohmygosh!I have alien ears in this shadow!


Shutter-eyes.
Siao.


Wah~
More siao.

Photo-synthesis.
I still remember this picture!