Saturday, August 2, 2008
Eh..what to post neh.
I don't like my current blog font.
I think i changing the whole skin.
But looking for some time to do it.
Woke up at 2.29pm.
The first thing i did was not urine,not brush teeth and definitely not bathing.
Of course i replied boonkiat sms the first thing i woke up lah.
Can't reply his sms every weekdays the first thing i woke up because,
he woke up later than me during school days.
OH..National Observance day coming siol.
Hais,i don't like it when i have to face my IC black face.
Homeworks are still undone.
Alarh..today never watch ge dou tian wang because if want to use computer cannot watch teevee.
I hope this month pass quickly.
It give me frights whenever i want to sleep.
[because i close all the lights in my house before going back to my room]
[and everyone will be sleeping already by the time i want to sleep]
I need to close my eyes and walk back to my room because i fear got ghosts around me.
Some more i banged into the wall walking to my room with my eyes shut.

SUPPORT GARY CHAW!