Friday, August 22, 2008
Cabal leveled up from 20 to 22..
There's still a long long way to go to reach 10x.
EH,I WANT A DOG FROM SPCA!
[For my birthday present this year]
Mum doesn't seems to be approving it.
LOL?!
Nevermind loh..
Never go watch movie..
Parents want to watch ge tai..ask me go watch 12 lotuses myself..
Wah..don't want lah..so sia suay..want me go out by myself?
NONONO.
I never dared to go out myself.
Redcorss was BORING.
SIAN ARH!
OOH!Kota Tinggi camp cancelled!
Happy + sad.
Happy=Holidays can sleep until i die,play till i die,so after holidays no need go back school to have EOY.
Sad=Walau eh!Want cancel jiu cancel arh?What attitude is this siol?!
TODAY IS LYNETTE BIRTHDAY LAHHH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNETTE TAY AN TING!
I HAVE YET TO BASH YOU!
You want a slap/smack/beat/punch/kick?
Choose one :)
Bash you when no one's around!
Nah kidding only..
Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

L
Y
N
E
T
T
E

T
A
Y

A
N

T
I
N
G
!!!
[No need to compare,same as Chengee de lah!You say you want de wad.]