Thursday, August 7, 2008
A big event ended today;Councillor investiture.
Got my badge,it's recycled.
Used toothpaste and brush to clean it just now.
Most of the badges are recycled,got one is even bent,Mr tham[did i spelt it correctly?] was also shocked when he handed the bent badge to the newly appointed student leaders.
Well,i think it's okay,MUST BE ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY!
Since there is no need to have new badge,i didn't really mind getting a old used badge too.
Rushing home economics course work now-
Reasons for Modifications for recipes.
I'm stuck at the steamed cakes..
I only know the reasons for chocolate muffins.
Cause steamed cakes had no modifications at all :X
Ooh..heavy eye bags,tiring hours,sleepy mind..
I barely can concentrate in class.
Luckily tomorrow is National Observance Day Parade,no need to study.
*3 cheers*
*WHOO-HOO!*
Everthing went off quite smoothly today.
It's only that girlfriends said i have been quite stiff when i am dancing.
Huh..really meh..
I already tried my best to be flexible..
Aiyah..old ler,bones hard,Jing suan useless ler.
Printer got problem..like siao siao like that..
When i on my computer just now [RE-ON]
[Not long ago]
It automatically print out my recipe.
Before that,i click pressing the 'print' non-stop,but it just didn't print for me.
Then when i on it just now..it automatically print out for me..
It's like so what the hell loh.
Crazy printer.
Tomorrow,i guess everyone will not be free.
I-Red Cross in parade.
Xinping & Jingyi-Sports leader duty.
Huiboon & Angeline-Choir performance.
Simin-AVA duty.
Chengee & Lynette-Reprsentitives of our class for school games.
OI,CHENGEE AND LYNETTE!GOOD LUCK UH!
I HEARD THAT THE GAMES WOULD NOT BE SO RELAXING.
Few more days then holidays ler.
Whoo-hoo.
I want holidays!
[Eh..tmd..got lizard eyeing at my hamsters just now..the lizards like wanting to eat up my hamsters..i don't want to see the corpses of my hamsters the next day loh..the lizard run away ler..must kill it next time i saw it again..show no mercy :X]
Tired arh..
Angeline,i'll post the photos taken at HSM Ice tour on Tuesday when i am free.
There's many to be uploaded.
Some including 2M3 girls group photos.
Elmo+Cookie monster=TBK & KJS


SUPPORT GARY CHAW!