Sunday, August 3, 2008
Always got this problem..
And i hate it lah!
Completed my art..
Yesterday slept at 4am in the midnight.
Chat with my younger brother while i do my art.
We shared a 1.5l of 7up Raspberry.
[Thirsty mah.]
Well..i am just turning into a norcturnal[i think i spell wrongly] creature soon.
I left the english discription homework thingy.
The rest of the homeworks,i don't know got what.
Didn't really take down all the work.
Ge du tian wang end lerh..
So fast..i like the ending.
Argghh,shall change my blogskin soon,i really hate this font.
Going to stadium with Yuanyu later.
I hope i don't be like the past,
always wanted to run..
But in the end slack around the stadium,talk,laugh,crap.

Anyone wanna drink my home-made lime water?

I hung my bears keychain to dry yesterday night.
The 2 pink one i bought it,i think when i am 5 years old.
For the white one,i bought it when i am primary 4.
It's very dirty,so i washed it.
SUPPORT GARY CHAW!
