Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Had home economics class today loh.
We used baking and steaming methods for today lesson.
Baked & Steamed two sponge cakes.
I took the baked cake home.
Matthew took the steam one.
He take peach,i take strawberry.
I don't really like strawberry,i prefer peaches.
But strawberry is nicer for the appearance.
[I chose stawberry is because of only one thing-decoration appearance.]
I still don't dare to eat,i really hope i have the courage to eat the stuffs i made.
[Of course the food also made with Mattthew.]
But don't know why,i no courage eat my own thing i cook.
Yup,no theory work today..goody.
I rush like mad yesterday doing the project,slept at 12+ midnight.
[Anyway,in the end i didn't finish all,but teacher also never demand it.]
[I never sleep so late during school weekdays before -..-]
OH-NO.
Yesterday night,hais,shouldn't have bet with him loh.
Now i lose,regretted.
I LOSE MEANS LOSE,CANNOT PLAY CHEAT,FORGET IT.
:D
Tomorrow still got project help,ah..tired..but seeing the students cheer me up.
They are so funny.
Random lahh.[Too tired of doing homework,then just take this image lols]
[It's a steel ring near the camera.]


The hershley chocolate syrup not nice leh,
spoilt the image of the cake.
There's icing and chocoalte syrup on the top.
[Icing is nice..]
SUPPORT GARY CHAW!
