Wednesday, July 9, 2008
AHAHAHA..
Today Miss wati never come..Mdm ijah took relief[don't know how to spell]
Bake cupcakes..
EW EW EW..RAISINS!!!!I HATE!
IT LOOK LIKE DEAD GIANT FLIES!
Even number table take dried fruits as their cup cakes ingredients.
Odd number take carrot and nuts.
Unluckily..i am table 4..have to take dried fruits..
Bake..bake..bake..with Matthew..
He forget to bring container again..and gave all his 3 cupcakes to me.
I gave one to Angeline[she want and since i got too many..]
So in the end i have 5..
Went home..my elder brother ate two..
He say it taste like mud.
Cus the pastry inside like not cooked..[i saw it..yah..it look ghastly.]
On my way home from school..i got bite a little bit..
I have to prick out all the raisins inside before i eat..
Because i never eat before and i hate it..
If there's only raisins left on earth..
I would rather starve to death than to eat it-.-
Took class photos today loh..
Stood in the second row again.
There's a particular shoot[informal],i purposely stick out my toungue..and open my eyes very big..wonder how ugly it would look when the photos are developed.
HAHAHA..
This year for the informal sit beside the teacher's seat.
And give my best retarded face.
I'm spoiling yours appetite.
Left over of some cheese me and Huiboon ordered at coffee shop yesterday :D



