Monday, July 7, 2008
Chengee.It's a missed call;6 July,06.51pm.
We are girlfriends :D
2)Who you hate?
hypocrites.
Betrayers.
Lyers.
Flirts.
&& many more which you alll hate too..
3)What happened at 10am today?
I was sleeping..until noon then woke up.
4)When is the last time you cry for the person you like?
24 june in the afternoon bah..
5)What is the favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
I personally don't like peanut butter.
6)What do you want in your life now?
Achieve all my goals.
7)When it rains,do you carry an umbrella?or put up your hood?
If rain ler..just run home in the rain..
cus these days never bring umbrella to school.
hood will get wetter..so i won't put up.
8)What's your favourite things to have on your bed?
My handphone.
9)If you have a wish,what would it be?
My wish is to have all my wishes come true.
10)What is your nicest text in your inbox?
''君子吃黄连,有苦说不出''
11)Do you intend to make your relationship complicated?
What sai you talking about?
Who would want their relationships to be complicated?
12)Are you wearing something borrowed from someone?
Nope.
13)What is the last movie you caught?
10 promises to my dog.
14)What are you proud of?
Not sure.
15)What is your oldest message in your text says?
Oops..i can't say it..the sender will blush when he saw it.
16)What was the last song you sang out loud?
I don't sing song out loud.
17)Do you have any nickname?
Yes.
18)What does your last handphone message says?
From xinping;12.42pm,7 July.
It's confidential.
19)What time did you go to sleep last night?
5am.
When i went to bed..mum already woke up preparing breakfast & to go work.
20)Who give you the best advice?
Xinping.
21)Did you eat ice-cream?
Who don't?
22)Who did you talk on the phone last night?
Evening..Chengee.
23)Is anything bugging you right now?
I haven't finish reading my chinese novel..
There will be a test on the novel tomorrow.
24)Who is the person/what make you laugh?
Boon kiat primary 6 class photo :D
He's cute when he's 12.
25)Who was the last person you missed call?
Chengee lah.
26)Have you ever had your heart broken?
With my heart broken,i think blood circulation can't take place in my body..
And i might not be posting this quiz now..
Well..of course..everybody would eventually have their heart broken..me too.
27)What annoys you most?
Knowing him flirting with other girls.
28)Do you have crush on anyone?
CAN I NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION?
29)Have you ever done cocaine?
What shit lai de?
30)What is the colour of your room?
Sky blue..
i want orange leh..
31)Would you kill someone for a billion?
Money in excahnge for guilt?
I want neither.
32)Do you believe in the saying ''talk in cheap''?
MFG?i can't understand what the hell you talking about.
33)Who was the last person who lay on your bed?
Koh jing suan.
34)Who was the last person who hug you?
I forget lerh..It's definitely a girl..
35)What do you want to say to the person who you had a crush on?
I want to trust you back,but please tell me how to do so.
36)Do you have a life?
Stop bull-shitting..if i don't have..i can't answer your question right now >:(
37)Have you ever think someone died when they haven't?
YES..& THE PERSON I THINK WHO HAD DIED IS ME -.-
38)What is the reason behind your profile music?
I just like the song..
If i have to use song to express myself..i would indicate it :)
39)Describe about yourself?
People judge..not me.
40)What is your favourite thing to do?
SLACK..WHOO-HOO!
41)What would you do before you die?
I don't know when will i die..
42)Do you want to be single or attached?
Time will tell :)
43)Are you bored now?
Not really..there's blogging to keep me alive.
