Saturday, July 19, 2008
1)How long will you wait for someone you love?
It's not whether i wait or not..it whether he want to wait or not.

2)What you want to do now?
I am now msning..but i want to bath now.

3)What will you be doing at 6pm?
Still using the computer.
I will only bath after using the computer.
[Downloading songs now.]

4)Do you hate your friends sometimes?
What's the point to call them friends if i hate them?
[OF COURSE I DON'T HATE THEM LAH!]

5)Where do you wish to die?
Die pretty pretty in my house.,so that when i go hell will not be ugly.

6)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I think i got see before lah.

7)What are the impossible things you wish to do?
I wish to do everything that are impossible.

8)Is there something which you wished never had happened?
是多的咯.

9)Are you happy with your life now?
Average satisfactory.

10)What if your crush asked you out?
WON'T IT BE OHMYGOD?

11)What will you do when you feel bored?
Sulk in a corner.

12)What feeling do you hate the most?
Moody plus grief.

13)Why are you doing this quiz?
Cause i want to.

14)What present would you like to receive most?
Things that i want.

15)If you are going to die the next hour, what will you do in that hour?
Pray to god not to take me away.

I'm passing this quiz to:
Angeline,
Xinping,
Jingyi,
Yuanyu,
Simin,
Hweeming,
Yanyun.

SUPPORT GARY CHAW!