Monday, June 23, 2008
Yup..school re-opened.
nothing to say lahs..
Ms ho really pregnant loh..
like so unbelievable siah.
1 month niah,then the stomach very big liao loh.
Today late for geography class[for 5 minutes]
Then went back to class..Ms wang showed no mercy.
Xinping,lynette,chengee and simin all late too..but they can went back to class..
Me leh..
Teacher want me to drink up all my green tea..
Because no cap..take into class sure spill..
I AM A VERY CARELESS PERSON!
I drink until i bloated lohs.
It's damn freaking miserable drinking up the whole green tea outside the class standing where everybody are in the class..
Then stomach got strange feeling..
oh oh..EEM SUCKS!
I want chinese lessons..wonder how teacher will flare up again.
nothing to say lahs..
Ms ho really pregnant loh..
like so unbelievable siah.
1 month niah,then the stomach very big liao loh.
Today late for geography class[for 5 minutes]
Then went back to class..Ms wang showed no mercy.
Xinping,lynette,chengee and simin all late too..but they can went back to class..
Me leh..
Teacher want me to drink up all my green tea..
Because no cap..take into class sure spill..
I AM A VERY CARELESS PERSON!
I drink until i bloated lohs.
It's damn freaking miserable drinking up the whole green tea outside the class standing where everybody are in the class..
Then stomach got strange feeling..
oh oh..EEM SUCKS!
I want chinese lessons..wonder how teacher will flare up again.
