Friday, June 27, 2008
My cookie monster hp strap spoiling..the eyes coming out.
Forget it.
I buying a bigger one anyway.
Saved the money ler..but don't know when to go buy.
Superman,where are you?
Let's go out after school some day.
I just got a pretty bad news..going china on 8 November for about 12 or 14 days..wad sai siah!
My birthday falls between the trip leh!
Teacher say need go check for my blood type [cus i don't know what blood group i belong to.]..INJECTIONS?
NO,NO,NO!
Mr phua told us to go Fuchun primary every thursday to teach those primary 6 kiddies maths.
It should be fun de loh.
Today had red cross trip around innova jc there de area.
Need to know where to positioned at when doing duty for cross country that day.
Walk through innova jc,walk through innova primary,walk through christ church secondary and walked through Singapore sports school.
You don't think it is easy horh.Walk until leg pain loh.
I'm positioned at the first station.
Don't purposely injured yourself and want me to carry you in stretcher.
I will have to walk from station 1 to station 3 which is miles away..
Just to treat your injuries.
Then saw a auntie with her two dogs..
They keep barking and barking.
So i copied them and bark too loh..
Then she say me "嘴巴痒是不是?"
Ridiculous lah.
Hais..need do book review over the weekend.
Haven't even finish reading the story book.
-.-
