BOOK REVIEW NOT DONE
Sunday, June 29, 2008
AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH..
Don't feel like doing my book review and my 3 art sketches..
Just use the computer until 4.30pm then watch television later..
Doing ''Red sky in the morning'' [a novel i found in my house,don't know belong to who seh..] for book review..i haven't even finish reading the story book yet..
jia lat liao lah...
Chinese also got novel,i'm stuck at the 3rd page..
Don't feel like reading too-.-
Played with my heels just now,it's much more comfortable than flats..
I have too much flats ler..so just try heels this time.
Aiyah,still haven't found a suitable skin that i want..
My blog is like so boring loh..I WANNA CHANGE MY BLOG SKIN!
Nevermind,just post some idiotic pictures.. :D


Draw all these craps on my calculator during maths lesson
[Ugly yea?]
[Don't care lah..lousy calculator..need to bang it on the table everytime,because it always "black-out" -.-]
[害死我考试没得用]

My current affairs cover page.
[I chose to draw it on my own,because my printer going no ink liao]
[And it's much creative this way{i know it's ugly :x}]