Thursday, June 26, 2008
i too bo liao lahhhh..
nothing to post,so just post time-table loh..
[i copied everything from the marsportal de leh..haha]
[i copied everything from the marsportal de leh..haha]
Bee-''it's not easy for me to trust you back..unless you can prove to me that you can be trusted again.''
nevermind lah..
I just don't want my blog to be full of words,it will be very boring in this way..
So just anyhow took the pictures then post loh.
Ooh..tomorrow going IJC for red cross stuffs..
Must be briefing for Cross Country day..
Before that,[Right after school.]got briefing for that china trip.
Angeline not going..so sad..
I hope,i hope and i hope..better don't go china on 16th november or go back to singapore on 16th november..and better not stay at china at 16th november..
Like that cannot celebrate my birthday..
Then no use..i go china sure very moody..
-.-
Oh..goody,my foundation of hokkien is building up..
I am communicating with my ah-gong with hokkien now..
My chinese sure deprove in no time.
Don't care lah!
There is a Home economics baking cakes and pastry competition coming up.
Must be very fun..
I already think of what to bake.
But must see jianbin and matthew agree with it or not.
[I don't even know how to on the stove.]
Nevermind..
I not taking HE at sec 3 anyway..
Taking triple maths,Pure physics and chemistry and geography.
Squeezed two small pimples during maths class today..
Don't know why i like to squeeze pimple at maths class so much leh..
It's not the first time i have squeezed pimple at maths class ler.
During geography lesson today..Ms wang say in a second,the whole world population would be increasing.
Thanks to those babies..2 or 3 would be given birth in a second.
Then angeline and me kept counting babies while looking at her watch seconds ticking away.
it goes like this,"liang ge baby,san ge baby.."
[Don't know why cannot type chinese leh.]
it's damn funny..

